TAS Books Accounts Software
The Tas books Accounts Software range provides you with a choice of two clearly defined accounting software systems and additional stock module. Depending on how your business operates, you can choose from the range of highly developed, easy-to-use software packages that will give you effective control of your business.
Tas Books range of software is designed for start-ups and sole traders through to more comprehensive small and medium sized businesses.
Small and Start up Business (Easy accounting)
TAS Firstbooks easy to use accounts software for start-up and small businesses. FirstBooks is simple software that makes managing your businesses accounts easy. It allows you to record money in and out, manage your VAT returns, produce invoices and keep track of your overall business performance.
Ideal for start-up businesses that are looking for straightforward accounting and intuitive processing.
- Tasbooks Today™ company dashboard enables you to view key financial information
- Goods and services invoicing
- Standard VAT or cash accounting options
- Cash Flow forecasts – estimate how much cash your business will have or need
- Customer and Supplier records
- Bank Reconciliation
- Tas TasbooksSmall and Medium Business (Enhanced accounting)Tas Tasbooks is easy to use accounts software for small to medium sized businesses that provides you with all the functionality required to manage your business accounts.Designed for businesses that need more functionality to analyse their sales and profits results and gain an effective competitive advantage. Includes all firstbooks features and more.
- Create and track quotations or proformas
- Generate VAT returns and file online
- See five-year monthly sales, cost and profit summaries
- Print cheques and remittance advices
- Create project records
- Create marketing records